Online Exam Procedure for "Digital Transformation and Innovation"
Disclaimer: Legally binding information regarding exams (e.g., date, time, registration) are only available on KLIPS.
The exam for Module 1277B.DiTr0 MAP BM Digital Transformation / 1979B.SADM3 Module Examination Business Administration III, will take place on Wednesday, May 12 2021, from 16:00 through 18:30 (60 min. preparation, 60 min. exam, 30 min. upload). The exam will take place as an online exam. Registration for the exam is required via KLIPS, as usual.
Preparation in Advance
To prepare in advance, students
- need a valid smail-account,
- register with their smail-account on https://uni-koeln.sciebo.de,
- create an upload folder in sciebo for their exam answers until May 8th:
- create a folder in sciebo that is named as follows (insert your student ID): DTI Exam 2021-05-12 Upload [student ID]
- share the folder with the user email@example.com (see below),
- register with their smail-account on https://uni-koeln.zoom.us (optional / recommended),
- register for the exam via KLIPS,
- need an electronic device such as a notebook (recommended), a tablet, or a smartphone with a working microphone and speaker (headset also works),
- need Microsoft word ot any other Tools where they can edit a text document,
- install the Zoom-App on their device,
- need a digital camera (can be in the device) or scanner on the day of the exam (for the title page)
- need to be able to take a digital photo or scan of the title page with their UC Card and upload it to a website,
To share a folder in sciebo:
Day of the exam
On the day of the exam, students
- need to have printed (or drawn) version of the title page at hand,
- need their UC card,
- go to a place where they can work on their own on the exam,
- have the batteries of their device charged and / or power supply at hand.
The exam procedure is split into three phases:
- 16:00 - 17:00: setup
- 17:00 - 18:00: exam
- 18:00 - 18:30: upload
At 16:00, students
- log in to https://uni-koeln.sciebo.de,
- open the shared folder DTI Exam 2021-05-12 Tasks and find
- a file with the exam tasks (only test text until 17:00),
- a link to a Zoom-Meeting,
- join the Zoom-Meeting (optional / recommended),
- check whether they can open the exam test text,
- prepare a title page (see below),
- test the upload procedure by uploading the title page
Staff provides support via Zoom.
1277BDiTr0 Core Module Digital Transformation (for UoC-Students)
Examiner: Univ.-Prof. Dr. Detlef Schoder
The actual exam works as follows:
- At 17:00, staff will publish the actual exam tasks (replace the test document).
- Students have 60 minutes to work on the exam on their own. The exam is open book, that is, students can use teaching material. However, students are not allowed to collaborate.
- Questions can be asked via Zoom and will be answered by the staff (optional / recommended).
At 18:00, staff will announce that students have to upload their answers until 18:30. Then, students
- check whether the text document with the answers bears their name and student number,
- name the docuemnt according to the following schema: Surname_Firstname.extension, e.g., Mustermann_Max.pdf
- upload file to your upload folder (see "Preparation in Advance").
Trouble-shooting will be provided via Zoom. If file-upload fails, the fallback option is to send the file via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.